Pharmacy education and business address the challenges in making a
safer, sustainableand affordable system for drug manufacturing, medication, and
healthcare through strengthening the foundation of pharmacy research platforms.
Researcher and Expertise these need in-depth understanding of their skills and
embarking their lifelong learning to achieve novel therapeutic plans. The
Global Pharma Summit provides a platform to all members of the healthcare system to share and
exchange their knowledge and ideas. It also reinforces the importance of collaboration and dialogue
between Policy Makers, Stakeholders, and Regulators from related fields to
ensure planning, implementation, and monitoring of a therapeutic plan that
focuses on effectivepatient outcome.
This scientific session will give an opportunity to the coming scientists to
share their new ideas and information about many established and emerging pharmaceutical
fields such as pharmaceutical product development, IPDO, dendrimers, novel drug
delivery system, drug targeting,pharmacovigilence and
bioequivalence, molecular modelling, computer aided drug designing and
molecular modelling. It will also emphasise over academia industrialization.
In addition to attending the conference, we invite you to experience
Bangkok, the beautiful and famous city
which attracts people from around the world.
- Students, Scientists, Research scholars and Faculties
from pharmacy Universities, Medical Colleges.
from pharmaceutical Industries.
- Training institutions
- .medical devices
- Clinical Research
- Association of pharmacy Technicians
- American Association of Colleges of pharmacy
- International Council of Chemical Associations
- Association of Greek Chemists
- European Association of Chemical and
- Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- The International Society for
Generic Medicines Association (EGA)
- The European Personalised Medicine
- European Association of Employed
CommunityPharmacists in Europe (EPhEU)
- European Pharmaceutical Union (EPU)
- Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union
- European Confederation of PharmaceuticalEntrepreneurs
- Drug Information Association (DIA)
- European Federation of Pharmaceutical
Industries andAssociations (EFPIA)
- European Pharmaceutical Market Research
- International Federation of
PharmaceuticalManufacturers and Associations (IFPMA)
- Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- New York Health Products Council (NYHPC)
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of
Healthcare Association (IPHA)